Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Senior Texting




If you are one of the majority who text daily, then you may find texting guides helpful. Below are excerpts from senior texting guides going through the emails and on the Internet. According to AARP…anyone over fifty is a senior! Perhaps you should look through the samples below to help you through your texting. Be sure to be wearing your Depends when reading!!! LOL doesn’t mean ‘laughing out loud’ anymore!

ATD: at the doctors
BFF: best friend fell
BYOT: bring your own teeth
BTW: bring the wheelchair
FWIW: forgot where I was
GGPBL: gotta go, pacemaker battery low
LMM: losing my mind
GHA: got heartburn again
IMHO: is my hearing aid on
LMDO: laughing my dentures out
OMMR: on my massage recliner
OMSG: oh my…sorry…gas!
ROFLACGU: rolling on the floor laughing and can’t get up
TTYL: talk to you louder
LOL: living on Lipitor
OMG: ouch, my groin
W: what
H: huh
DWI: driving while incontinent
WE: whatever
MBG: more bengay
WMT: where’s my teeth
ILMK: I lost my keys
CFMG: can’t find my glasses
TTTT: too tired to talk

And my personal addition…
OATTIHLIMMMTM…Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!

Happy texting!

Cathy




No comments: