Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wicked Limericks!



Lighthearted limericks lighten the load of life with laughter.

 I found these Halloween limericks on the net. Enjoy!

*************************************
While everyone's out trick or treating
talking with phantoms they're meeting
I have got my eye
on some pumpkin pie
which right now I am busy eating
***********************************
Things that go BUMP in the night,
Give a really big fright.
We shiver and shake,
with sounds that they make
Till we can turn on a light!
*****************************************
Gwennie the good-hearted ghoul
did her best to avoid being cruel.
She offered to mate
with the men that she ate
and then let them drown in their drool.
**********************************
Lon Chaney once met Mister Hyde
Who had the poor fellow tongue tide
When Hyde asked “Is that hair
That you wear, wash & wear
Or do you wear wolf just inside?”
The Wolfman eventually replied
I wash my hide, Hyde, just in Tide
I’m a wash & wear wolf
Though I say so my sulf
My hide is a great source of pride.
******************************************
The famous Egyptian King Tut
Had a fabulous musical butt
“But some people thinks
My music, it sphynx
I blow toots uncommon, so what?”
******************************************
The bustard’s a wonderful foul
with minimal reason to growl.
He is spared what would be
illegitimacy
by the grace of a fortunate vowel.
********************************************
Count Dracula, lanky and slight,
And eschewing a heartier bite,
Was growing bulimic
On victims anemic.
He insisted on making it Blood Lite.
*******************************************
Dracula must suck blood to live.
Fortunately, virgins have much to give!
He cuts through the tripe,
Asks if they match his type,
And they respond with, “O Positive!”

I hope you find them wicked funny!

Cathy

No comments: