Friday, September 9, 2011

Becoming a Bobble Head



Have you ever had a day where you feel that all you do is shake your head ‘yes & no’? Some days are like that for all of us. All you want is to sit down, have a cup of something, anything, and wait for the dizzying day to settle.

Recently I had a day like this and it dawned on me, that I was becoming a ‘bobble-head’. I felt just like the little dogs that had moving heads on a car dashboard. Yes I’ll do this, no, I can’t just yet but yes, I’ll get around to it. What did you ask me? Oh, yeah, right, I’ll see. And it goes on & on.

Fortunately not every day is like that. Then I thought that we should have reminders to not get that way again.  I said to myself, ‘self, let’s make a bobble-head’, thinking it was a great joke. For the fun of it, I checked it out on the web. Well didn’t I find not just one bobble-head website, but scads of them on the Internet.  Who knew?

So everyone, you can now memorialize your dizzying moments or create a new bobble-head moment to share with friends! Life IS good. And FUN too! If we coordinate things just right, we can have a ‘bobble-fest’!

Cathy





No comments: