Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Best Sellers





Today as I read my ‘tagline’ from my teabag, I was inspired by its quote…”Best sellers have plots of gold.” My immediate thought was ‘what does it take to be golden’. ‘What does it take to be a best seller?’

If you were a book, what would be written? Better yet, what would you write in your autobiography? We all like to read best sellers from Oprah’s book club and the New York Times book list. We also like to see the most recommended movies and those nominated for academy awards. What makes them so appealing? Would you go back for a second show? Was it a feel-good or happy ending movie? Did a concert make you sing all the way home? Was the book a real page-turner?

If you review your life as a book, would you read it? Would you promote it? Would you change it? Find the part within you that’s golden and write that chapter. Pretty soon, you will have a best seller.

Cathy


No comments: