Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flying Cool



Yeah, I’m cool! Well, at least I like to think so. The true test of ‘cool’ is going with the flow. Have you ever been in a situation unknown and didn’t know where it would go? I’m not talking anything too dramatic, but a bit out of your comfort zone. Who hasn’t?

Well, I found this cool video on line. You’ll notice when watching that the people up front don’t know what’s going to happen…yet they are on a plane…and can’t leave! Comfort is NOT written on their faces. As the flight attendant gives his spiel, you’ll notice the difference, especially for those involved in the group participation. At the end…smiling faces and applause!

Cool!          

This attendant is not just doing his job but taking the extra step to invite the passengers into his comfort and fun zone. It’s just another way of reaching out to people. I know I never had him for a flight attendant before. I’d remember. I’m sure these people will never forget him.


Enjoy.

Cathy

No comments: